Buyer expressly confirms that buyer understands and assumes the following risks:
- 1.Risks of Function changing:The MONSTER OF GOD token ( MONX ) does not have any rights, uses, purposes, properties, functions or features, whether express or implied, except those specifically described in WHITEPAPER and may change over time.
- 2.MONSTER OF GOD tokens ( MONX ) are non-refundable:Seller is under no obligation to provide the MONSTER OF GOD token's holders (MONX) with a refund in relation to MONSTER OF GOD tokens ( MONX ) for any reason, and MONSTER OF GOD token's holders (MONX) acknowledge and agree that they will not receive money or other compensation in lieu of a refund. There are no promises of future performance or price for the MONSTER OF GOD token ((MONX), including no promises of inherent value, no promises of continuation of payments, and no guarantees that MONSTER OF GOD tokens ( MONX ) will hold any particular value. As a result, the recovery of used resources may not be possible, or may be subject to foreign laws or regulations, which may not be the same as those in the jurisdiction of the MONSTER OF GOD token ( MONX ).
- 3.Risks of Blockchain and underlying protocol:Because the MONSTER OF GOD token (MONX) and MONSTER OF GOD game are based on blockchain technology, any related blockchain failure, or abandonment could have a serious negative impact on the MONSTER OF GOD game or MONSTER OF GOD token (MONX).The future of cryptographic and security innovations is highly unpredictable. Furthermore, products or services available on MONSTER OF GOD Game may require user-provided digital assets to be "deposited" and/or require interaction with various third-party decentralized finance protocol, mainly consisting of smart contracts deployed on blockchains. These third-party decentralized finance protocols and the development team behind these protocols are independent third parties, so Seller and Team Entity have no control over the protocols or This group. These deployed smart contracts that underlie decentralized finance protocols may contain security vulnerabilities, errors, failures, bugs or economic loopholes which may be exploited by third parties, causing you to suffer losses in connection with savings game product(s) available on Monster Of God Game Neither the Seller nor any of the Group Entities are responsible for any such vulnerabilities, errors, failures, bugs or economic loopholes.
- 4.Risks of losing access to MONSTER OF GOD token (MONX) due to loss of Private Key(s):A private key or combination of private keys is required for controling and destroying MONSTER OF GOD (MONX) tokens stored in Buyer's digital wallet, vault or other storage mechanisms. Accordingly, the loss of the necessary private key(s) associated with the Buyer's digital wallet, vault or other storage mechanisms that stores the MONSTER OF GOD token (MONX) may result in the loss of the MONSTER OF GOD token ( MONX ) Furthermore, any third party that obtains access to such private key(s), including by gaining access to the stored wallet service credentials used by Buyer, may appropriate any MONSTER OF GOD tokens ( MONX ) held by Buyers. Seller cannot be held liable for any such losses.
- 5.Risks of mining attacks:Like other blockchain-based decentralized cryptographic tokens, the MONSTER OF GOD token (MONX) is vulnerable to attack during the validation process of MONSTER OF GOD token (MONX) transactions on the relevant blockchain, including but not limited to, double-spending attacks, majority attacks, and selfish mining attacks.
- 6.Risks associated with security vulnerabilities and attacks:Hackers or other malicious groups or organizations can interfere with the MONSTER OF GOD Game or the MONSTER OF GOD token (MONX) in a variety of ways, including but not limited to malware attacks, denial of service attacks, attacks on consensus-based detection, Sybil attacks, web proofing and phishing. Furthermore, since MONSTER OF GOD Game is based on open source softwares, there is a risk that a third party or a member of any Organization in the team could intentionally or unintentionally introduce vulnerabilities into the core infrastructure of MONSTER OF GOD, this may negatively affect the MONSTER OF GOD Game and the MONSTER OF GOD token ( MONX ).
- 7.Uninsurable risk:Unlike bank accounts or accounts at some other financial institutions, MONSTER OF GOD tokens (MONX) have an uninsurable risk of loss unless the buyer specifically obtains private insurance to insure them. Therefore, in the event of loss or loss of utility value, there are no public or private insurance companies arranged by Seller to provide recourse (and in any event, Seller is not obliged to indemnify or insure Buyer in respect of any loss or loss of utility).
- 8.Risks associated with uncertain regulations and enforcement actions:The regulatory status of the MONSTER OF GOD token (MONX) and distributed ledger technology is unclear or volatile in many jurisdictions, but many regulators across jurisdictions have been candid on reviewing the implementation of regulatory regimes that govern the cryptocurrency market. It is difficult to predict how or if regulatory bodies may apply current regulation to that technology and its applications, including the MONSTER OF GOD Game and the MONSTER OF GOD tokens (MONX) or not. Likewise, it is difficult to predict how or whether legislatures or regulators might implement changes to laws and regulations affecting distributed ledger technology and its applications, including MONSTER OF GOD Game and MONSTER OF GOD tokens ( MONX ). Regulatory actions may negatively impact the MONSTER OF GOD Game and the MONSTER OF GOD token (MONX) in a variety of ways, including, for illustrative purposes only, through the determination that the MONSTER OF GOD token (MONX) is a regulated financial instrument that requires registration or licensing, MONSTER OF GOD (MONX) Game may not offer regular services in certain areas. Any Legal Entity within the Group may cease to operate in a jurisdiction in the event that regulatory actions, or changes in law or regulation, make it illegal to operate in that jurisdiction, or commercially undesirable to obtain the regulatory approval(s) necessary to operate in that jurisdiction.
- 9.Risks associated with the development and maintenance of the MONSTER OF GOD game:MONSTER OF GOD Game is still in development and may undergo significant changes over time. While the MONSTER OF GOD token (MONX) and the MONSTER OF GOD Game are intended to adhere to the specifications set forth in Schedule 1 of SAFT, and the concerned Unit will endeavor towards such goals (subject to internal business considerations), but may need some changes to be implemented according to the MONSTER OF GOD token (MONX) specifications or the MONSTER OF GOD Game for any reason. This may pose a risk that the MONSTER OF GOD (MONX) token or the MONSTER OF GOD Game, when further developed and maintained, may not meet the expectations or requirements of the Buyer at the time buying. Furthermore, despite the Seller's good faith efforts to develop and maintain the MONSTER OF GOD Game, it is still possible that the MONSTER OF GOD Game will malfunction or not be fully developed or maintained, which may negatively affect the MONSTER OF GOD Game and the MONSTER OF GOD token (MONX).
- 10.Risk of adverse fluctuations in currency value:Seller intends to use the proceeds from the MONSTER OF GOD token (MONX) sale to support the maintenance and development of the MONSTER OF GOD Game, as further described in the Schedule 2 of SAFT The proceeds from the MONSTER OF GOD token (MONX) sale will be primarily denominated in USDT, USDC and possibly other digital assets and can be converted into cryptographic currencies and other fiat money. Additionally, the MONSTER OF GOD token (MONX) sale can also be denominated in fiat currency. If the value of digital assets fluctuates adversely during or after the sale of the MONSTER OF GOD token (MONX), the relevant Unit may not support the development plans or may not be able to maintain the MONSTER OF GOD game in the intended way.
- 11.Inflation:Due to the nature and operation of blockchain protocols, the total number of MONSTER OF GOD tokens (MONX) in circulation may be increased through the application of a new patch or a source code upgrade. Any inflation in the number of MONSTER OF GOD tokens (MONX) may adversely affect the market price of MONSTER OF GOD tokens (MONX). Thus, Buyer may suffer economic losses. Neither Seller nor the Group Entity provides any guarantee that Buyer will be compensated (in any way) for such inflation.
- 12.Talent Loss:The development of MONSTER OF GOD Game depends on the continuous cooperation of the current technical team and consultants, who have profound knowledge and experience in their respective fields. The loss of any member may adversely affect the MONSTER OF GOD Game or its future development. Moreover, the stability and cohesion in the team are important factors for the entire development of MONSTER OF GOD. There is a possibility of conflict within the team and/or the departure of key personnel, leading to a negative impact on the project in the future.
- 13.Failure to thrive:MONSTER OF GOD Game is still in development, so there could be major changes to the final design before the final version is released. There is a risk that the development of the MONSTER OF GOD Game will not be carried out or implemented as planned, or may not meet any of the expectations of MONSTER OF GOD token (MONX) buyers, as many reasons, including but not limited to falling price of any digital assets, virtual currency or MONSTER OF GOD token (MONX), unforeseen technical difficulties and shortage of funds for development of activities.
- 14.Unforeseen risks:Cryptographic tokens like MONSTER OF GOD (MONX) tokens are a new and untested technology In addition to the risks mentioned above, there may be other risks associated with Buyers, holders and users of MONSTER OF GOD tokens (MONX), including risks that Seller cannot foresee. Such risks may further materialize in the form of unforeseen variations or combinations of the risks discussed on this page.